1 / 22
Nestled in the prestigious Blandfordia 5 heritage precinct, amongst gorgeous private gardens and directly across to the open parkland of Bass Gardens, this charming family home presents a beautiful harmony of light, space, and suburban serenity. Punctuated by floorboards and quality carpeting, open fireplaces, high quality inclusions, and stained-glass windows, the entire home has been beautifully thought out, maintained and adored.
This expertly designed property offers multiple living areas to enjoy year-round. You will enjoy the magnificent extension, which has enhanced the flow and practicality of the property. This home represents perfect combination of 1926 design timestamp and modern-day architecture. An abundance of back yard and courtyard space is at your disposal offering you plenty of outdoor entertaining areas for hosting guests.
The quality modern kitchen offers you a spacious yet practical area with high level appliances allowing you to prepare homemade meals to the highest level possible. Featuring Ilve 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop and an externally ducted range-hood, creating an easy and practical kitchen environment.
Neatly appointed main bedroom suite is separate from the others, the bedrooms feature generous amounts of space and good-sized built-in storage. The designer bathrooms, matching those of the Historic Calthorpes' House, feature a free-standing bathtub in the main bathroom and, frameless showers and sleek vanities in both. An additional bedroom/home office at the front of the home delivers additional options to modern family living.
From front door to back fence, 25 Bass Gardens will embrace you with its welcoming charm and is perfectly positioned just minutes from Manuka and Kingston, as well as being surrounded by the best schools, wonderful reserves, and green spaces that the local community hold so dear.
- Located in the heart of the Blandfordia 5 Heritage Precinct
- 1144m2 block
- Extended Heritage home
- Northerly aspect across from open parkland
- Quality appointments including fireplaces, stained glass windows, timber doors and double-glazed windows, feature lighting and window treatments
- Formal dining, family room, lounge, and informal meals areas
- Kitchen with Ilve 5 burner gas / 900mm chefs' oven, abundant Caesarstone benchtops with breakfast bar and great storage
- Main suite with built-in robes and stylish ensuite
- 3 additional bedrooms with garden outlooks
- Additional bedroom/home office
- Double brick
- Stunning main bathroom, based on the Historic Calthorpes' House, with free standing tub and frameless, rain head shower
- Floorboards and quality carpeting/tiling throughout
- Hydronic and underfloor heating
- Stunning grounds with abundant courtyard spaces
- Large internal laundry
- Floating stairs
- Single lock up garage and additional undercover carport
Living area: 240m2 (approx.)
Block size: 1144m2
Rates: $8,851 (p.a. approx.)
Land tax (Investor's Only): $14,390 (p.a. approx.)
If you have further questions or wish to inspect (by appointment only) this stunning home, please feel welcome to contact Stephen Thompson on 0418 626 254. We're more than happy to help you with your journey to find the perfect home.
The House at 25 Bass Gardens GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,430,000 on 19 August 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
25 Bass Gardens GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School.
|0.65 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|0.78 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|0.78 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.29 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.38 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|1.42 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.48 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.52 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.66 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.69 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
25 Bass Gardens is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.