A much-loved privately built family home has become available for the first time in over 40 years. The property is well positioned in the heart of the very popular sought-after Weston Creek location directly abutting reserve. Set in a quiet loop street and an easy stroll to the bustling Weston Creek Shopping precinct, with its myriad of shops that offer a vast array of shopping options, restaurants, clubs and walking & cycling paths, and easy access to major arterial roads, and well-maintained sporting grounds. Desirable schools are also within a 5–10-minute radius of this neat and tidy property.
Upgraded and refreshed featuring three bedrooms, lounge/dining combined, recently renovated kitchen and bathroom, freshly painted throughout, new Led lighting, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and a fully fenced backyard. Great potential to extend.
Plenty of off street parking including a double garage with remote access plus carport.
Solar panels and hotwater plus two 500 gallon rainwater tanks will keep your home running costs to a minimum. With insulation, including underfloor batts, ensuring maximum all-weather comfort and liveability.
Close proximity to
• St John Vianney’s, Arawang Primary school and Mt Stromlo High school.
• Woden Westfield
• Canberra Hospital
• Bus transport network
• Extensive local parklands
At a glance:
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with BIR
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Recently renovated modern kitchen with pull-out pantry
• Bathroom renovated 12 months ago, separate bath and shower
• Freshly painted internally with new LED lights
• Separate laundry
• Solar Electricity and Hot water
• 2 x 500 gallon rainwater tanks
• Ventis roof ventilation installed to reduce heat from roof space.
• Underfloor insulation
• Separate double colourbond garage with remote access/3 phase power
• Near new single carport/alfresco area
• Electrically operated roller shutters on all windows for extra security.
• Established gardens and secure rear yard.
• 821m2 block
25 Adinda Street WARAMANGA, ACT 2611 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday June 16 from 12:00pm.
The land value history at 25 Adinda Street WARAMANGA, ACT 2611 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $408,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 25 Adinda Street.
25 Adinda Street WARAMANGA, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St John Vianney's Primary.
|0.44 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.82 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|0.84 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|0.92 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.69 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.69 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.79 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.82 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.99 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.20 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
25 Adinda Street is located within the suburb of Waramanga, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.4 people.