In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
Positioned in the popular and family friendly pocket of New Macgregor, with local parks and great walking routes nearby, we are offering you the opportunity to call this lovely two bedroom townhouse home. We are sure this property will have wide appeal, as it has a spacious single level layout that will suit most couples or small families.
Welcomed by a warm fresh feeling, the heart of the home is filled with an abundance of natural light that flows through the modern kitchen, into the open plan living area and opens onto the north facing backyard. Featuring quality finishes throughout, including floating timber floors, LED down lights and a combination of roller blinds and plantation shutters. There is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy all this lovely home has to offer. Complete with a carefully landscaped garden and single car garage.
Ideal for a first home buyer, downsizer, or an investor looking for low maintenance property in a convenient location.
• Spacious single level floorplan
• An abundance of natural light throughout
• Modern kitchen with electric cooking
• North facing open plan living area
• Main bedroom complete with walk-in robe
• Second bedroom has a built-in robe
• Ceiling fans in both bedrooms and living area
• Floating floorboards throughout
• Quality roller blinds and plantation shutters
• LED down lights throughout
• Evaporative cooling and gas wall furnace
• Solar boosted hot water and 6w solar panels
• Fully fenced and low maintenance backyard
• Open flat grassed area
• Single car garage with internal access
• Storage space in the garage
• Bus stop within a short walk
• Local parks and amenities nearby
• Childcare opening in the area soon
• Schooling options nearby
The Townhouse at 25/85 Macfarlane Burnet Avenue MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $363,000 on 15 September 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
25/85 Macfarlane Burnet Avenue MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|0.87 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.46 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.49 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.84 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.01 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.26 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.26 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.70 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.87 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|4.03 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
25/85 Macfarlane Burnet Avenue is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.