Located in the established 'Tamarac Gardens' complex, this 140sqm three-bedroom townhouse boasts spacious living with a smart and functional floorplan. With an enclosed and low a maintenance courtyard that has been paved and landscaped, there is plenty of room for both pets and children, making this home perfect for growing families, downsizers, and investors alike. Situated within walking distance to schools, shops and public transport, the convenience is second to none.
• Living -121sqm
• Garage -19sqm
• Built in robes in all bedrooms
• Private balcony off the main bedroom
• Separate lounge room at the front of the home
• Low maintenance courtyard opening out from the family/dining room
• Bright and sunny bathroom upstairs with separate toilet
• Open planned kitchen with gas cooktop & electric oven
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• Visitors car parking space across from the unit
• Wall mounted gas heated in living room
• Rates – $1,597 per annum
• Land Tax – $1,808 per annum
• Body Corp - $1,668 per annum
There is currently no sale history available for 25/66 Paul Coe Crescent.
25/66 Paul Coe Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|1.01 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.28 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.40 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.53 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.59 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.68 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.90 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.90 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.09 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.88 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
25/66 Paul Coe Crescent is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.