Perfectly positioned within the highly sought after Newtown complex in Crace, this light-filled two bedroom apartment, is only a short walk to local amenities.
The well designed top floor apartment offers a stylish kitchen, with AEG stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops, and overlooks the open plan living area which seamlessly connects with the substantial sized balcony.
Bedrooms one and two are separated by the polished bathroom. Both bedrooms include built-in robes, while bedroom two also hosts a study-nook.
Completing this fantastic opportunity is the secure car space plus lockable storage unit.
The apartment is conveniently located within close proximity to Crace's shopping and dining precinct. Crace Recreational Park is also only a short walk away and features a multi use, full sized sports court along with a modern outdoor gym and playground. With easy access to Barton Highway and Gundaroo Drive, The Canberra City and Gungahlin Town Centre are at your fingertips!
Inspection highly recommended!
- Living: 57m2
- Balcony: 17m2
- second level to the common areas
- Open plan living area with split system
- Kitchen with stone benchtops
- Bedroom one with built-in robe
- Bedroom two with built-in robe and built-in desk
- Main bathroom with wall to wall shower and tastic
- Security intercom
- Secure underground parking with security cameras
- Lockable storage unit in garage
- Lift access to unit from garage and front entrance
- Common areas with barbeque and covered seating
- Body Corporate: $777.93 per quarter
Local Amenities within easy level walking distance:
- Coffee Guru: 170m
- Busy Bees Child Care: 210m
- Crace Supabarn, Capital Chemist, The District: 220m
- Crace Recreation Park, Outdoor Gym, Futsal & Basketball Court: 400m
- Your GP Crace and Capital Pathology: 650m
The Apartment at 25/50 Hillcrest Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $314,900 on 24 March 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
25/50 Hillcrest Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|1.36 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.36 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.64 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.22 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.25 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.47 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.48 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.48 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.53 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.61 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
25/50 Hillcrest Street is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.