With over 60m2 of outdoor living across three terraces, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom home showcases features that provide superior amenity. You do not need to make a sacrifice in space for convenience – and you will not find another townhouse highlighting features like this one! The Southport complex provides the ultimate in resort style living with two outdoor pools, a full gym and an extra-large sauna.
With the front entry at ground level providing direct street access and dual parking/storage directly from the laundry at the rear, this spacious townhouse-style apartment will suit a growing family or an owner who can benefit from the generous indoor and outdoor space without compromise.
The ground floor features a well-appointed kitchen with sleek lines and the open-plan layout flows easily to the front courtyard providing extra living space and modern convenience.
Upstairs are three bedrooms and the main bathroom. The segregated master suite is spacious, opening out from its own hallway with walk-in mirrored twin wardrobes and the contemporary ensuite. From the master is the expansive and protected private terrace with east facing views toward the surrounding hills, ensuring this home is distinct from any other in the complex.
Bedrooms two and three are to the rear, both featuring built-in mirrored wardrobes and access to the back courtyard that captures the afternoon sun. From here, the courtyard gate provides quick and easy access to the swimming pools and internal gardens of the complex.
• Street entry through private and secure courtyard
• Open- plan living/dining with wall mounted reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit, vertical blinds and sliding triple stacker door access to front courtyard
• Modern and stylish kitchen with stone bench top, stainless steel Blanco appliances including dishwasher, electric ceramic cooktop and oven, single sink and built-in microwave space
• Separate laundry with wall mounted Euromaid dryer and direct access to the two basement car spaces and its lockable storage area
• Segregated, spacious master suite with walk-in mirrored wardrobes, double roller blinds on windows, wall mounted reverse-cycle air-conditioner, ensuite and direct access to the large outdoor (30 m2) terrace with lovely views towards the surrounding mountains, and a rear-wall mounted clothesline
• Ensuite with vanity, overhead mirror with storage, double size shower and toilet
• Large rear courtyard to pool/garden area with lockable gate and separate access from both bedrooms
• Carpeted throughout and wired with Ethernet cabling to both upstairs and down
• LED lighting to all rooms
• Visitor parking surrounding complex
• Southport has its own fully equipped gym, sauna, outdoor 25m pool and plunge pool
• Close to Tuggeranong Town Centre, Tuggeranong Square, local schools, public transport and Lake Tuggeranong
• EER: 5.5
• Complex Built in: 2017
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
There is currently no sale history available for 25/35 Oakden Street.
25/35 Oakden Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|1.06 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.41 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.64 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.67 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.89 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.36 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.36 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.51 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.00 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.13 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
25/35 Oakden Street is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.