~ Forthcoming Auction ~
Bookings by appointments open. Please call Anish on 0450 865 524 to book your slot from 18th September 2021.
Superbly finished, the design of 24B Castlereagh Crescent will inspire you. Location and design in harmony, the combination of a premium, nearly new built home on an established, tree-lined street delivers a rare and sought after proposition.
Expansive size is just one of the many attributes of this sophisticated home, that is also remarkable for its light filled interiors, soaring ceilings and stylish, high end finishes. The use of space in and around the home ensures a feeling of openness and an uninterrupted relationship with the surrounds. My favourite room is the generous, open plan kitchen and living space that connects seamlessly to the private, covered alfresco, surrounded by lush lawn and established garden beds.
It's hard to beat this home's location, positioned with easy access to the City, Belconnen Town Centre, local shops and schools it's connected with Canberra in all directions.
Simply, this home gives you the choice of lifestyle you've been looking for. For further details please call Anish on 0450 865 524, this property won't last long.
- Nearly new build with premium inclusions.
- Four Spacious bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms with 2 ensuites
- 1 Powder Room
- Two Car Garage
- High Ceiling 2.7m in Living and Kitchen giving a grand look
- Balconies on top floor both Front and Back giving excellent views of Telstra tower and Canberra overall
- Smeg Appliances premium quality
- Inbuilt microwave, dishwasher, sliding bins
- 40mm benchtop premium stone
- Laminated timber flooring everywhere except bedrooms
- Smart lighting controls, alexa inbuilt voice controlled
- Reverse cycle ducted heating/cooling
- Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
- Big backyard
- Premium Stone Feature Wall
- Premium Stone Retaining Wall
- Fully Landscaped Front and Back with automated garden watering irrigation system
- Established inner Belconnen location
House size - 200 sqm (approx)
Land size - 390 sqm (apporx)
The House at 24B Castlereagh Crescent MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $760,000 on 24 February 2021.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
24B Castlereagh Crescent MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.48 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|0.90 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.63 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.76 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.81 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.00 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.05 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|2.11 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.28 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.31 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
24B Castlereagh Crescent is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.