Gabbi and Melissa are excited to present this rare opportunity located at the top of the Tinderry ranges. A peaceful and private parcel of roughly 115 acres to grow, play or just escape. 248 Calabash Road offers stunning views of the wide-stretched Snowy Country, a vista that you will not tire from.
The Idyllic cottage consists of three well-sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, and a modern bathroom with resort-style stand-alone tub, as the centrepiece of the room. The well-designed combined kitchen, living and dining are complimented by hardwood railway sleeper flooring under-foot. The kitchen consists of high-quality stainless steel appliances, caesarstone bench tops and gorgeous feature pot rack suspended over the island bench – this was crafted by the current owner out of a fallen tree from the property.
This home has been designed with modern and contemporary features, including double glazing throughout, 6.6KW solar system, modern LED down lights throughout, solar hot water, sensor night lights, network points in all rooms and high speed internet available.
This property gives the opportunity for pure off-grid living, utilising the land in which the cottage has been placed on with two dams on the property, 140,000L of water storage, chicken coup, vegetable gardens, greenhouse, 12 apple trees, 2 pear trees, and orchard.
- Gorgeous rural home sat atop the Tinderry Ranges
- Approx 115 acre bush block located approximately 50 minutes from Tuggeranong and 20 minutes from Michelago
- Three large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Well-sized laundry with ample storage space
- Open-planned kitchen, living and dining room
- Hardwood railway sleeper flooring
- Combustion fireplace paired with in-line fan to spread heat throughout home
- Double glazing throughout
- Block-out blinds in living areas
- 20ft container with lean-to
- 140,000L water tank
- 2 dams
- Mains power coupled with smart meter
- 6.6KW solar system (15 panels)
- Solar hot water
- Hunters cottage on the property
- Secure and safe chicken coop
- Vegetable gardens, greenhouse and orchard
Rates: $375 per quarter
Land Size: 46.19ha, approx 115acres
Disclaimer: Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and
disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 248 Calabash Road TINDERRY, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $230,000 on 20 September 2011.
248 Calabash Road is located within the suburb of Tinderry, which has a population of 66, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2 people.