1 / 37
Jan Ladmore of All Real Estate NSW is proud to offer this unique property at 241 Bingley Way Wamboin, a place that is close to Canberra for work or school yet so peaceful to come home to. The long concrete driveway leads to a beautifully renovated 5-bedroom home with an expansive view across the valley.
This family home provides a tranquil retreat with plenty of space for all the family. Featuring three living areas, five bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The open plan new kitchen is centrally located with access to two of the living areas and the outside entertaining deck area. The main level has three bedrooms and two bathrooms while downstairs has two more bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchenette, and outdoor access to the double carport, so it could be self-contained if required and a great separate accommodation or private area for guests, the teenagers, or family spending extended time with you.
There is an extra-long car garage under the main roof with access to the outdoor entertaining area and family room, a double carport, a double garage out the back, a large three-sided shed, a woodshed and chicken pens.
Although the property is more of a lifestyle bush block, there is areas to accommodate horses and the owners have put the facilities in for the horses such as a round yard. The views from the property are outstanding and there are some lovely spots to sit and enjoy the beautiful panorama.
Some Features of this Property:
• Tastefully Renovated Brick Home with extra length single lock-up garage with workshop
• Absolutely beautiful views
• Two levels
• Upstairs is 3 bedroom and 2 bathrooms, 2 living, renovated kitchen & bathrooms
• Downstairs is 2 bedrooms and a bathroom
• 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
• 3 separate living areas
• The Master suite has a walk-in robe and large ensuite
• Four other bedrooms
• Family Bathroom
• Central Family room adjoining the open plan kitchen
• An inviting bay window seat that is extra long and great to relax and enjoy the view
• Kitchen with corner pantry, DW and ILEVI 900mm gas, Caesarstone benches, ceramic double sink
• Beautiful Travertine tiles throughout the home
• A study nook
• Slow Combustion Wood Fire
• Ceiling Fans
• Verandah which has mesh and a gate around the back to contain dogs etc.
• 5 Ha / 12.4 Ac
• Amazing views across the valley and distant mountains
• 3 Paddocks plus house paddock
• Concrete driveway to the home
• Mixture of cleared to Lightly timbered Lifestyle block
• Tar road frontage
• Established Gardens and lawns
• Fire Pit
• Entertainment area with new Merbau Decking
Sheds and Horse Infrastructure:
• Double garage
• 3-sided machinery shed
• Round Yard with shelter
• Access to horse/walking trails
• Chicken pen
• Vegie patch
• 2 x Large Dams
Solar System & Other Infrastructure:
• Std Septic recently passed for a further 5 years with council
• Solar HWS with off peak electric booster
• 14 min to Queanbeyan
• 14 min to Sutton
• 17 min to Airport
• 17 min to Bungendore
• 17 min to North Canberra
• 25 min to Canberra City Centre
This home offers the purchasers a private and quiet lifestyle that would be a pleasure to come home to. The sheds are a huge bonus and offer a variety of options to utilize such as great workshop, storage area or secure garaging of vehicles. The quick commute to Canberra is great for work or kids at school. This is a unique property with stunning views and so very close to Canberra, and I can only encourage you contact me if you would like more information or to arrange an inspection of this beautiful property.
The House at 241 Bingley Way WAMBOIN, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $720,000 on 7 May 2013.
241 Bingley Way is located within the suburb of Wamboin, which has a population of 1,708, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 3 people.