Buyer interest from $550,000.
A sophisticated easy-care lifestyle awaits the fortunate new owner of this separate-title residence privately nestled in arguably Weston Creek's best located suburb.
This terrace style townhouse is set on four split-levels linked by short flights of stairs starting with secure double car accommodation and the formal entry on the first level.
The next level offers a generously sized casual family/dining area leading out to the rear garden courtyard, a galley-style Tasmanian Oak kitchen plus a renovated laundry with a stylish 2nd bathroom facility.
The third level takes full advantage of the parkland outlook and features an open-plan formal living room with tall raked ceiling, an additional tiled study area plus access to a full length balcony.
The upper level accommodates the three bedrooms which all have built-in wardrobes along with the enormous professionally renovated bathroom with luxury under-tile heating, custom-designed granite topped vanity unit and massive corner bath tub.
Year-round climate comfort is assured with twin split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioners and roller shutters on some of the windows.
Amenities are literally at your doorstep, with the Waramanga medical centre, supermarket, bakery and coffee shop only metres away and Arawang Primary and Waramanga Pre-School at your back door. If convenience is paramount, then this is the home for you!
* Separate title three bedroom townhouse on four split-levels
* Solid full brick/suspended concrete slab construction
* Lower level family/dining room leads out to rear courtyard
* Well appointed galley-style Tasmania Oak kitchen
* Middle level open-plan lounge room with raked ceilings and parkland views
* Full length balcony off lounge overlooking park and sports fields
* Extra study area adjoins lounge
* Three bedrooms on the upper level - all with built-in wardrobes
* Raked ceilings to bedrooms one and two
* Renovated bathroom with under-tile heating and custom-built granite topped vanity
* Supplementary 2nd bathroom facility and separate WC off lower level renovated laundry
* Ample storage space including step-in pantry/cellar on lower level.
* Freshly repainted interiors
* Two split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioners
* Automatic roller-shutters to selected windows
* Secure rear courtyard garden with feature Japanese Maple tree
* Basement level garage with auto door plus additional secure carport
* Conveniently located adjacent to local medical centre and Waramanga shops
* Prime central position strolling distance to local primary and secondary schools
Land Size: 178m2
Living Size: 148m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,131 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $269,000 (approx.)
The land value history at 24 Waramanga Place WARAMANGA, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 8.92%, giving an unimproved land value of $269,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 24 Waramanga Place.
24 Waramanga Place WARAMANGA, ACT 2611 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Arawang Primary.
|0.25 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|0.36 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.49 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.85 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.49 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.02 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.26 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.40 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.57 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.77 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
24 Waramanga Place is located within the suburb of Waramanga, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.4 people.