Beautifully presented entry level home with plenty to offer, would ideally be suited to professional couples, young families and investors. This light filled 130sqm home offers open plan living that flows out to the rear north facing courtyard, kitchen with walk in pantry and three good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite. Location is key with this lovely home as you are located close to parkland, schools, public transportation and the Gunaghlin Town Centre.
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Ducted gas heating
- Timber flooring
- 2,000 litre rain water tank
- Walk to Kevin Godkin Park and Well Station Park
- Harrison Public School just down the road
- Moments to the light rail terminus
- Rates: $2,251 per annum
- Land tax (if rented): $2,820 per annum
- Due to Covid 19 a max of 10 people will be permitted inside
- Social distancing of 1.5m to 2m must be observed
- Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms
- We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required
The land value history at 24 Turtle Rock Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 5.26%, giving an unimproved land value of $304,000.
The House at 24 Turtle Rock Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $485,000 on 27 September 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
24 Turtle Rock Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.14 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.22 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.04 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.04 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.07 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.30 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.43 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|3.87 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.16 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.30 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
24 Turtle Rock Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.