Positioned in the desirable suburb of Amaroo and with an elegant street appeal, this fantastic five-bedroom family home is exactly what you have been looking for. Spread across a 620m2 block and located within walking distance to pub transport and a short drive to Yerrabi Pond as well as the Amaroo shops and school, this home is in the ideal location for you and your family.
Upon arriving through the grand entrance, you are greeted with a large open plan living space which composes of a formal living and dining area that connects to the family room. The raked ceilings and natural light combine to provide warmth and openness to the home, creating a fantastic environment for your family, which all surrounds the spacious kitchen, finished plenty of storage, curved island bench as well as an electric oven, ceramic cooktop, and dishwasher.
The master suite is situated at the front of the home, providing a large floor area to furnish and is complimented with a walk-in wardrobe and stylish ensuite. The remaining four bedrooms are large in size and all feature built-in wardrobes and are all within convenient access to the high-quality family bathroom with new vanity, spa bath and separate toilet. The second bedroom also has access to the two-way family bathroom, hosting potential for a second master bedroom.
This home has a desirable layout which all flows through to the entertaining area, providing a comfortable and relaxing space to host a barbeque for friends and family. The low maintenance and private backyard space consist of pavement and beautiful greenery, ideal for that easy-care lifestyle.
Built to perfection, this unique, and stylish residence has the wow factor, while also providing a warm and inviting feel. Please call Chris on 0437 859 865 to register your interest and secure a viewing of this exquisite home.
- Master bedroom spacious in size, complimented with a walk-in wardrobe and stylish ensuite
- Four remaining bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Second bedroom having internal access to the family bathroom
- Open plan living – combination of three large rooms
- Large kitchen finished plenty of storage as well as an electric oven, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher, and laminate benches
- Oversized double garage with remote access
- Entertaining area coming off living areas
- Fully repainted
- Raked ceilings
- Tiled throughout
- 5 external double power points around the house
- Ceiling speakers throughout the house
- 3 power transformers for external lighting, in room 3, 5 and attic in garage
- TV connections in all rooms except garage
- True north orientation
- Zoned in-slab heating throughout
- Galvanised metal construction
- 2x 7.2kw split system air conditioning units
- 4.59kw solar system
- Computerised six zones irrigation system
- Construction: 2001
- Block Size: 620m2
- Residence: 264.93m2
- Garage: 46.36m2
- Total: 311.29m2
- EER: 5.0 Stars
- UV: $264,000
- Rates: $2,128
- Land Tax: $2,615
The land value history at 24 Timboram Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 5.68%, giving an unimproved land value of $264,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 24 Timboram Street.
24 Timboram Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.69 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.84 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.52 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.58 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.58 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.95 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.65 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.82 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.00 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.00 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
24 Timboram Street is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.