Auction Location: Online.
Price Guide: $825,000+
Auction Wed, 3rd Feb at 6:00pm
Situated in the newly established and ever-growing suburb of Taylor, this brand-new family residence has now hit the market for you to call 'your own'. Set on a 495m2 block with uninterrupted views to the Black mountain tower, this one is set to impress even the fussiest of buyers.
The living area of this amazing home is open, spacious and filled with natural light throughout. Adjoining the combined living and dining area you have a master chef kitchen, ample cupboard space, quality stainless steel AEG appliances and waterfall Caesar stone benchtops. The large corner sliding doors will lead you out to the covered alfresco area making entertaining an absolute breeze, inside and out.
Featuring four spacious bedrooms with two bathrooms. The fourth bedroom is located at the front of the home with huge corner windows and barnyard sliding doors. This special room can easily be utilised as a luxury home office or a private lounge room. The master room consists of a deluxe ensuite and a huge walk in robe with plenty of drawers and shelving space, while the other rooms are serviced by a large ultra-modern main bathroom.
Robin Boyd Crescent, offers you convenient access to Amaroo shops, Casey Market Town, various local schools, ponds, walking paths, cafes/restaurants and only a short drive to Gungahlin Town Centre.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to secure this luxurious family residence today!
- Side gates will be installed prior to settlement
- Natural grass will be laid in front and backyard as well as nature strip prior to settlement
At a glance...
- Brand new home
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Master with a huge walk in robe and deluxe ensuite
- Fourth bedroom can be utilised as a home office/separate lounge
- Master chef kitchen with quality AEG appliances
- Waterfall Caesar Stone bench tops
- Huge open plan living dining area
- Plenty of natural light throughout
- Floor to ceiling wall tiles in both bathrooms with raindrop shower heads
- Ducted gas heating and cooling
- Lots of storage cupboard space throughout the home
- Convenient access to Amaroo shops and Casey Market Town
- Plenty of local schools, ponds, walking paths, cafes/restaurants close by
- Only a short easy drive to the Gungahlin Town Centre
Block size: 495sqm approx.
Living: 209.8sqm approx.
Alfresco: 8.7sqm approx.
Garage: 39sqm approx.
UV: $364,000 approx.
Rates: $2,633pa approx.
Land Tax: $3,860pa approx. (only if rented)
The land value history at 24 Robin Boyd Crescent TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 1.92%, giving an unimproved land value of $364,000.
The House at 24 Robin Boyd Crescent TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $385,000 on 1 June 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
24 Robin Boyd Crescent TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|2.08 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.52 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.76 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.16 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.28 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.49 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.48 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.54 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|