Our original owner of 26yrs is now passing on the keys.
Looking for a new forever family to appreciate the hard work and care put into this home over the years, 24 Leita has been immaculately maintained and lovingly cared for with private established garden areas.
This is an exceptional family home exuding class, style and a standard of living for a sassy buyer looking for something just a little bit different from the norm.
Step in to appreciate:
* Beautifully established trees and shrubs for privacy and color all year round, adorn the front, back and side yards
* A lovely sun room sits off the large living area to enjoy the winter sun
* A spacious separate entry leads into the large north facing living area
* The open plan kitchen, meals area has plenty of cupboard and storage space
* Gas heating and two split systems for heating/cooling ensure year-round comfort
* Fabulous shutters are in place to outside windows
* The fairy backyard is a true child's delight with plenty of pockets to play and hide. Backing on to a bike path and reserve there are no neighbors in site
* The separate remote double garage would make the ultimate Man Cave, Studio for a family working from home or a Rumpus room as has power, lights and loads of room
Located only a few minutes drive into the Casey Medical Centre, Supabarn, Aldi, and the Gungahlin market place, the location is second to none.
With a further selection of quality schools including, Gold Creek Primary and High School, the Holy Spirit Primary School and Saint John Paul 11 Catholic College, there are also very accessible bus routes, bush-walks, play-grounds and picnic areas nearby.
It's no wonder that this pocket of Ngunnawal is so tightly held with great neighbours and appealing services.
The land value history at 24 Leita Court NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 1.83%, giving an unimproved land value of $218,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 24 Leita Court.
24 Leita Court NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.64 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.28 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.42 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.76 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.34 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.77 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.04 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.31 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.47 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.47 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
24 Leita Court is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.