With only a 5 minute walk to the vibrant Watson shops and local schools you couldn't ask for a better location. On a lovely quiet tree-lined street is this neat three bedroom ensuite home. With separate living at the front with a slow combustion fire to keep you warm in winter, walk through to the open kitchen, dining/family space filled with northern sunlight. Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes and one with ensuite. Lovely the way it is, but also offers a wonderful opportunity to add your own touches with a few updates, a renovation or even look to extend.
- North facing to the rear
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Two reverse cycling air conditioners
- Slow combustion fireplace
- Main bathroom with bath
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Two separate lovely light filled living spaces
- Pine floors throughout
- Built in robes in two bedrooms
- Laundry with direct access to rear garden
- Double garage
- Lovely, very quiet tree-lined street
- Stroll to the park and reserve at end of the street
- 3 minutes walk through park to Majura primary school
- 5 minutes walk to Knox cafe and Watson shops
- Easy walking distance to Watson light rail stop and EPIC growers market
The land value history at 24 Kerferd Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has the most recent growth rate of 4.32%, giving an unimproved land value of $555,000.
The House at 24 Kerferd Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $810,000 on 12 August 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
24 Kerferd Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|0.36 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.23 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|1.46 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.54 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.54 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.69 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.35 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.37 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.37 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.58 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
24 Kerferd Street is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.