Positioned proudly on a corner block occupying 1012m2 (approximately) of land this original solid stone house designed by the famous E.C Manfred is being offered to the market.
- Originally built in 1884 as a store this property is now occupied as a 3 bedroom residence.
- There are many original and rare features of this property that only heritage homes can offer including the original well for gardens water supply.
- The property is currently tenanted privately and is ripe for renovation.
- The yard is secure with various sheds and car accommodation including; 6x6m double garage with attached skillion - 6x3m garden shed (approximate sizes) , 4x3 storage shed (approximate sizes), 2 small open front wood/animal shed & Single car port
- Offering three bedrooms, 1 bathroom and large living room this property has lots of potential.
Located in Eastgrove close to sporting fields, golf course, train station and a short distance to Goulburn's CBD this property is a must to inspect, contact Jess or Bella from Ray White Goulburn to arrange your inspection today.
The House at 24 Hercules Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $120,000 on 30 October 2002.
24 Hercules Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Goulburn East Public School.
|0.35 km||Goulburn East Public School||Eleanor St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.37 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.56 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|1.65 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.00 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.24 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.25 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.32 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.33 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.42 km||Goulburn West Public School||Combermere St, Goulburn 2580|
24 Hercules Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.