Discover Broulee’s newest premium address, these 6 x townhouses are located in an ideal setting and offering a low maintenance lifestyle.
Each residence offers a large courtyard/patio area and a thoughtfully designed floor plan making the most of natural light and useable space.
- 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes and overhead fans
- 2 bathrooms, Ensuite to main bedroom
- 2 Living Areas
- Powder room downstairs
- Kitchen stone bench tops with quality Miele fittings
- Home office area
- Air Conditioning upstairs & down
- Double Glazed windows
- Timber Veneer floating floors or vinyl timber to Entry, Living, Dining and Kitchen areas. Tiled floors to all wet areas. Wool blend carpet to all bedrooms, stairs and hallways
- Connection point for users to be able to access high speed internet through NBN
- Internet outlets located at living room, master bedroom & home office
- Intercom systems with ability to view via mobile phone with internal viewing screen
- Alarm systems with 3rd party monitoring ability and viewing via mobile phone
- Individual security/data cabinets located within the garages
- Double lock-up garages
- Premium landscape grounds with private courtyards
Construction is underway, buildings are designed by www.adhamipenderarchitecture.com. Secure your property now, but be quick as 3 have already been sold.
For more information including floor plans and specifications contact Peter Asbury or Melinda Asbury - Fraser-Gray Real Estate Pty Ltd
The Blockofunits at 24 Hedley Way BROULEE, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $190,000 on 20 November 2002.
24 Hedley Way BROULEE, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Broulee Public School.
24 Hedley Way is located within the suburb of Broulee, which has a population of 1,717, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.