1 / 16
Nestled in family friendly and ultra-convenient Harrison, this delightful haven will inspire visions of entertaining family and friends. The open plan living and dining, in combination with a good sized, undercover outdoor area and kitchen take centre stage in the heart of the home. The home chef being able to stay well connected to the action whilst creating in the quality kitchen, enjoying a huge island bench, gas hob, electric oven, abundant storage as well as on-trend dark cabinetry and tiled splashbacks. An additional formal lounge at the front of the home adds another layer of flexibility for entertaining and relaxed living, perfect for the modern family dynamic.
The main bedroom is cleverly located at the opposite end of the home to the others and enjoys a great walk-in robe and large ensuite. The additional 3 bedrooms all have built in robes and share the large main bathroom, with full size bathtub and separate shower as well as a convenient separate toilet with its own full vanity. A large remote control double garage, with internal access and a separate internal laundry complete this family home, designed with enjoyment and flexibility in mind. Make the most of this great location within short walking distance of Franklin Shopping precinct, Mother Therese School, Light Rail stop and local reserve walk trails.
- 4 Bedroom, 2 bathroom + 2 car lock up garage
- Quality kitchen with large, eat-at island bench, Fisher and Paykel gas hob, oven, rangehood, Westinghouse dishwasher, stylish dark cabinetry, tiled splashback and Caesarstone benchtops
- Open plan living and dining, opening to outdoor entertaining + separate formal lounge
- Main bedroom with great walk-in robe and good-sized ensuite
- 3 additional queen size bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Good Sized main bathroom with full size bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet with own vanity
- Large undercover entertaining area + additional outdoor deck
- Large internal laundry with plenty of storage
- Double remote garage with internal access
- 158sqm living + 37sqm garage (approx.)
- Low maintenance 420sqm block (approx.)
There is currently no sale history available for 24 Bungle Bungle Crescent.
24 Bungle Bungle Crescent HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.75 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|0.95 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.73 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.87 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.87 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.02 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.83 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|4.04 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.30 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.70 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
24 Bungle Bungle Crescent is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.