In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Ben James on 0448 445 841.
This stunning four bedroom residence, is offering a large, semi-covered, solar heated inground swimming pool on a spacious 803sqm block . Ideally suited to families, it showcases multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas and is wonderfully positioned within footsteps of playing fields, schools and shops. All bedrooms have built in robes with the master serviced with its own ensuite and walk in robe. Ducted heating and evaporative cooling will keep you comfortable all year round. The easy care gardens appeal to those who want to spend their time entertaining and swimming in the pool.
- All four bedrooms feature built-ins (walk in robe to master)
- Separate formal lounge and family/rumpus facing rear entertaining
- Stylish well-appointed kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage
- Beautiful easy care gardens surround front and rear of home
- Double gate access to rear yard creating easy accessibility to large storage shed
- Stunning, deluxe covered outdoor entertaining/alfresco area
- Neat and tidy family bathroom and ensuite, neutral decor throughout
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Double remote door garage includes access through yard and porch
- Semi covered inground, solar heated, chlorine swimming pool
- Second driveway with hardstand for additional off street parking/caravan/boat
- Convenient access to public transport on Ginninderra Drive
- Close to reserve and walking trails
The land value history at 24 Buckmaster Crescent DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 3.37%, giving an unimproved land value of $326,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 24 Buckmaster Crescent.
24 Buckmaster Crescent DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas Aquinas Primary.
|0.74 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.28 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.28 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.57 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.19 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|2.30 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.64 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.86 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.96 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.09 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
24 Buckmaster Crescent is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.