1 / 28
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Auction Location: On-SIte.
A stunning example of inspired modern living, this Federation-era five bedroom family home showcases genuine old-world charm combined with a modern touch and the contemporary comforts of open-plan living and outdoor spaces.
Beyond the charming facade, enjoy dual access through a double automatic garage and a welcoming front doorway. Once inside, discover a light and bright lounge room with open fireplace under a soaring ceiling. An adjacent dining room is bordered by a pair of French doors opening up to a large open plan family room.
The splendour and warmth of formal lounge and dining rooms carries through to a more relaxed open-plan living and dining area running alongside a sparkling kitchen with an abundance of storagee and granite benchtops. From here, step outside to a sheltered al fresco, sure to be a centrepiece for all of life's special moments. This space will ensure your home is the location of all future family events.
Built by the current owners and extended later on, this exceptional family home's list of comprehensive features includes ducted heating and split-system air conditioning, security system, and additional off-street parking, perfect for boats and caravans. All 5 bedrooms are roomy with the main featuring a striking en-suite with over-sized shower and twin vanity.
Superbly positioned in a prized, tightly held neighbourhood & street, walk to Gungahlin College, Gungahlin Pond and take advantage of easy access to Burgmann Anglican School, Palmerston Primary School, bus transport and Gungahlin Marketplace. Don't delay, inspect today!
* 5 large bedrooms, main with WIR and stunning en-suite, 3 with BIR and 1 with Kitchenette and bathroom
* Light and bright open-plan living and dining
* Sparkling kitchen with loads of bench space and ample storage
* Formal lounge room under high ceilings with fireplace
* Dining room featuring French-door access to main living area
* Rumpus/ Cinema room
* Versatile 5th Bedroom/ Studio with external access
* Fully tiled bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Separate laundry and WC
* Front and rear low-maintenance garden and yards
* Double remote-controlled garage with internal and remote access
* Ducted heating and split-system heating and cooling
* Ample storage throughout
* Under house storage/workshop area
* Massive 768m2 block, 259m2 living + 10mx5m Storage Area + 39m2 Garage + Al-Fresco
* Multiple Off Street Parking Spaces
* Side Access to the rear
* Close to Gungahlin Pond, Gungahlin College, transport, shopping
The land value history at 24 Brinkley Circuit PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 4.49%, giving an unimproved land value of $445,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 24 Brinkley Circuit.
24 Brinkley Circuit PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|0.92 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.92 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.14 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.66 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.67 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.92 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.61 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.79 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.84 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|3.06 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
24 Brinkley Circuit is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.