Built by the current owners in 1984 to exacting standards, this immaculately maintained brick and tile home is centrally located on a 723.6sqm corner block.
The home is constructed over two levels with a northerly aspect ensuring the home is bathed in sunlight.
The lower level comprises:-
- Double garage with one auto opening roller door.
- Loads of under house storage
- Storage or utility room.
Linking the two levels are internal and external stairs, the internal stairs are fitted with a chair lift for easy transition between floors.
- Sumptuous master bedroom with large built in robe and ensuite.
- Family bathroom with shower, toilet and large vanity unit.
- Two double bedrooms both with built in robes.
- Ultra- spacious kitchen measuring 5.72m x 3.3m, includes a large walk in pantry, gas cook top, retro copper range hood, electric wall oven, dishwasher, and all the prep cupboard space you could dream of.
- Family/ Informal Dining room that opens to the covered rear deck with sweeping views of the ocean, lake and mountains beyond.
- The impressively proportioned formal lounge/dining room measures 7.62m x 5.72m and features a retro copper fire place. This room also enjoys the expansive ocean, lake, and mountain views.
Year comfort is provided by the reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, gas heating and the open fire place.
The beautiful low maintenance gardens are the ideal back drop for the outdoor living space and complete the tranquillity of this original gem.
Come and immerse yourself in the pristine coastal lifestyle and relaxed village atmosphere that Tuross Head offers.
Call today and make an appointment for a private inspection.
The House at 24 Bondi Street TUROSS HEAD, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $510,000 on 21 November 2019.
24 Bondi Street is located within the suburb of Tuross Head, which has a population of 2,241, a median age of 59 and an average household density of 2 people.