INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Relishing a whisper quiet location and set on an extra large (1189m2) block, this extended tri-level designed four bedroom two ensuite study residence takes full enjoyment of its broad northerly aspect to the rear.
Providing possibilities to further renovate or decorate to taste, why not make the most of its blue ribbon location, only a short stroll to The Pinnacle Nature Reserve and its magnificent walking trails?
Large, free flowing living spaces are soaked in sunshine and encourage gracious family living, with an ambiance of warmth and sun filled seclusion.
An expansive covered outdoor terrace seems an ideal setting for entertaining on a grand scale or unwinding in style with the backdrop of children playing outdoor games.
If you yearn for a big home on a large block, here's an opportunity like few others.
- Four bedrooms
- Two ensuites
- Meals area
- Open plan formal living room
- Walk in robes & ensuites to main and guest bedrooms
- Covered & enclosed rear terrace
- Double glazed windows to rumpus, formal living room; guest ensuite, upstairs bathrooms
- Bosch dishwasher
- Walk in pantry
- Brivis(Buffalo 26) ducted gas heating
- Under floor (electric) heating to two upstairs bedrooms
- Panasonic reverse cycle a/c (rumpus)
- Toshiba reverse cycle a/c (main bedroom)
- Renovated bathrooms 2011
- Two infiniti gas hot water systems
- VDSL 2
- Two phones lines connected
- Mirrored robes to bedrooms 3 & 4
- Carpets (triextra) replaced 2011 (25 year rental guarantee)
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
- All inspections must be by private appointment only (rental and sales),
- Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance (no walk-up inspections)
- Auctions - Virtual/online only
- Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
- We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
The land value history at 24 Ambalindum Street HAWKER, ACT 2614 has the most recent growth rate of 2.22%, giving an unimproved land value of $585,000.
The House at 24 Ambalindum Street HAWKER, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $820,000 on 28 October 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
24 Ambalindum Street HAWKER, ACT 2614 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Hawker Primary.
|0.33 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|0.70 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.89 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.98 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.42 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.11 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.24 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|3.06 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.14 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|3.18 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
24 Ambalindum Street is located within the suburb of Hawker, which has a population of 2,952, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.6 people.