1 / 10
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
With spacious, light filled interiors and contemporary finishes, this apartment offers an easy care lifestyle in one of Belconnen's premier locations. Ideal for those living a modern lifestyle, just minutes to the Westfield Shopping Centre and Lake Ginninderra, with the added benefit of facilities such as a pool, gym, sauna and BBQ areas.
- Body Corporate $684.82 per quarter (approx.)
- Internal living 65sqm
- Balcony 19 sqm
- Rental Estimate: $370-$390 per week
- Excellent investment opportunity attracts strong rent returns
- Living area enjoys seamless flow to well-proportioned balcony
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with quality appliances, including dishwasher
- Spacious bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobe
- Well-proportioned bathroom with sleek fixtures and large concealed internal laundry
- Separate multi purpose room which can be used for storage room or study area
- Split system installed in the living area
- Voice intercom system
- Brand new carpet throughout the apartment
- Quality window furnishings fitted throughout create natural warmth
- Single car space with remote access, including lockup storage cage
There is currently no sale history available for 24/68 College Street.
24/68 College Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.68 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.09 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.14 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.55 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.80 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.90 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.17 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.34 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.45 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.68 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
24/68 College Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.