With two balconies and a private, scenic outlook, light filled interiors and contemporary finishes, this beautifully presented top floor residence offers an easy-care lifestyle with no neighbours in the master planned community of Crace. Ideal for those living a modern and convenient lifestyle.
- Newly painted throughout with hybrid flooring
- Located on the top floor
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and dishwasher
- End residence allowing more privacy and scenic views
- Open plan living area flowing to one of two balconies
- Master bedroom with mirrored built in robes
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Two secure parking spaces with storage facilities
- Walking distance to Crace shopping, eateries, recreational facilities and amenities
The Apartment at 24/50 Hillcrest Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $344,900 on 19 May 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
24/50 Hillcrest Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|1.36 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.36 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.64 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.22 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.25 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.47 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.48 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.48 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.53 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.61 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
24/50 Hillcrest Street is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.