Enjoying a stunning open-plan design, this elegantly designed apartment will not disappoint. With modern interiors, plentiful storage, quality inclusions, outdoor entertaining, and an enviable location, you will not want to miss the chance to secure your new home or investment.
Centrally located, Realm Park is located right next to Hotel Burbury and is within walking distance to Kingston, Manuka, Barton, Lake Burley Griffin and Telopea Park and a fantastic range of quality restaurants, bars, and cafes wonderful for both live-in owners and investors alike.
- Generously sized bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Spacious and functional study nook
- Marble and timber features throughout
- Miele cooking appliances
- Fisher and Paykel drawer dishwasher
- Separate laundry room with quality dryer
- Ceramic tiled balcony that is fully covered
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Data points, FTA TV and Pay TV points
- 2.7m ceilings with square set cornices
- Grand total of 77sqm of living area
- Two car basement parking with remote access
- Secure access building and basement with storage
- Walking distance to local schools & restaurants
- Rates Approx.: $415.00pq
- Land tax Approx.: $505.00pq
- Levies Approx.: $706.00pq
- Water rates Aprprox.: $176.00pq
- Rental appraisal: $580 - $610pw
There is currently no sale history available for 24/5 Burbury Close.
24/5 Burbury Close BARTON, ACT 2600 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.18 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.73 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.52 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.79 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.82 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.08 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.21 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.36 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.36 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.42 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
24/5 Burbury Close is located within the suburb of Barton, which has a population of 1,439, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 1.8 people.