Positioned in a secluded setting and maximising a north east aspect, enjoy this upgraded and generously sized townhouse in a prime and convenient location.
Privately tucked away in a quiet setting and located on the end of the development with one attached neighbour, this freshly painted residence creates an ideal living environment and provides an affordable urban lifestyle.
Flooded with natural light, the separate living areas are substantial exuding a subtle sense of privacy complemented by an updated kitchen with a brand new feature subway splashback.
The dining area extends to a large rear covered entertaining deck as well as an outdoor shower, perfect for use after a dip in the complex pool.
If you seek a desirable alternative to apartment living, this could prove an offering better than you imagined!
Property features include:
• Brand new carpet
• Freshly painted throughout
• Updated kitchen with brand new subway splashback, timber benchtops, Bellini appliances including canopy rangehood, cooktop and oven
• Two separate living areas
• Three bedrooms with built-in robes
• Covered balcony off master bedroom
• Large covered entertaining deck with feature outdoor shower
• Split system air conditioning to bedroom 1
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
• Large two-way bathroom with shower and separate bath acting as an ensuite
• Separate WC
• Separate renovated laundry with built in storage
• Downstairs renovated powder room
• Private low maintenance front and rear courtyards
• Electric wall heaters
• Quality window treatments
• Garden shed
• Tennis court and swimming pool in complex
• Close to an array of shops including Ngunnawal, Amaroo and Casey
Located only minutes to the Gungahlin Town Centre an inspection is strongly recommended.
In response to Covid-19, social distancing of 1.5m – 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
The Townhouse at 24/46 Paul Coe Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $387,000 on 30 March 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
24/46 Paul Coe Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.17 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.24 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.37 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.44 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.51 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.67 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.90 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.15 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.15 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.73 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
24/46 Paul Coe Crescent is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.