Set to the rear of the complex with a bright north-westerly aspect this spacious townhouse is designed to provide space and privacy and offers an easy maintenance home that is light-filled and positioned in an elevated location adjacent to the O'Connor ridge nature reserve.
Featuring filtered views from the back and a peaceful setting convenient to the lifestyle choices of Dickson make this an exciting opportunity to purchase an elegant 2 bedroom ensuite townhouse.
This estate is highly sought after and should definitely be added to your Saturday Inspection list.
Be sure to contact our sales agent to book in for your private inspection
• 2 Bedrooms
• Master with walk through robe and ensuite
• 2 Lounge rooms
• Upstairs Renovated kitchen
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• 2nd Bedroom with built-in robes
• Evaporative Cooling upstairs
• Gas heating
• Gas cooktop
• Garage with internal access
• Front and rear private courtyards
• Balcony off upstairs living area
• Garden Shed
• Generous sized linen cupboard
• Freshly painted
• Segregated upstairs and downstairs living areas
• New Rinnai Gas Heater
• New Hot Water System
• Moments from North Lyneham Shops, Next Gen Gym, Old Canberra Inn and Lyneham Hockey Centre
• Beautifully situated at the top end of a wide leafy street
Body Corp: $474 per qtr
Rates: $547 per qtr
Ground floor residence: 54.15m2
Upper floor residence: 52.29m2
There is currently no sale history available for 24/44 Medworth Crescent.
24/44 Medworth Crescent LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus.
|1.44 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.53 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.60 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.63 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.83 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.90 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|2.20 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.20 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.45 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|2.51 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
24/44 Medworth Crescent is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.