Presenting fresh interiors, this apartment comprises of quality inclusions and contemporary living. Offering two good sized bedrooms, modern finishes throughout and private balcony. This residence is also ideally placed close to a host of lifestyle facilities including schools, shops, parks and public transport.
- With an inviting combined open lounge and dining area
- Generously scaled bedrooms with built-in robes
- Kitchen is equipped with stainless appliances and a breakfast bar
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling, separate laundry
- An easy care, low maintenance lifestyle
- Easy access to Gungahlin Marketplace, arterial roads and Canberra CBD
- Basement car accommodation for two cars with internal complex access
- Internal Living: 74.5 sqm
- Balcony 13.6 sqm
- Total residence: 88.1 sqm
The Apartment at 24/16 David Miller Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $339,000 on 17 May 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
24/16 David Miller Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.13 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.20 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.35 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.48 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.06 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.12 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.52 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.64 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.64 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.03 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
24/16 David Miller Crescent is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.