1 / 20
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Infused with character throughout, this three bedroom two bathroom residence oozes a feeling of sophistication and liveability with 143m² of living over two levels.
Some of the many wonderful features this residence offers are open plan living the high ceilings, arched windows with timber shutters, elevation, and local views all whilst being light and bright.
For those looking to downsize, a spacious master suite, walk-through robe and ensuite is located on the same level as the living space. With a further two bedrooms, a spacious family bathroom and laundry on the upper level, makes this home also ideal for growing families or perfect for guests.
In a prime corner position of this boutique complex, it presents as a true Inner South lifestyle offering a short walk to Manuka, Telopea Park and Kingston, and easy access to local schools and transport in the area.
• Located in the 'Astor'– a small boutique development of 25 apartments
• Lift access from basement to all levels
• Large open plan living and dining being light and bright throughout
• Spacious galley kitchen with granite benches and ample cupboard space
• Master suite with ensuite, walk through robe and balcony
• Two bedrooms on the upper level have built in robes
• Spacious family bathroom
• Both bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Timber shutters on all windows on living level, block out blinds on upper-level windows
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling on both levels
• Storage under stairs
• Powder room on living level
• High ceilings
• 2 secure car spaces with storage shed
• Visitor carparking in basement for guests
• Living: 143m2 (approx.) over two levels
• Balcony: 9.9m2 (approx.)
• Strata Fees: $2,119pq (approx.)
• Rates: $2,735pa (approx.)
24/15 Fitzroy Street FORREST, ACT 2603 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday June 16 from 04:00pm.
The Apartment at 24/15 Fitzroy Street FORREST, ACT 2603 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $825,000 on 12 September 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
24/15 Fitzroy Street FORREST, ACT 2603 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.24 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.57 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.37 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.62 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.69 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.88 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.01 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.03 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.03 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.26 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
24/15 Fitzroy Street is located within the suburb of Forrest, which has a population of 1,615, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.