This stunning designer residence located in the heart of Wright with commanding Views of Telstra Tower and beyond is something special. A gorgeous architectural designed trilevel town home where living space and entertaining options have been carefully considered, and in ensuring a home of generous proportions and flexibility.
Number 237 is a large residence built over 200m2 offering an array of amenity including four bedrooms, three bathrooms, enormous double garage and an incredible four courtyards/balconies. As you enter the heart of this home, you will be left in awe at the impressive open plan living space that flows onto the entertaining balcony offering incredible views of the mountains and Telstra Tower.
Finished to a high standard of quality stylish inclusions and finish, the floorplan and design of this property is flexible with the downstairs space currently utilised as an additional living space however it could be easily converted into fourth bedroom with ensuite. It is the perfect space as a home office or guest bedroom.
Located within the highly popular and sought-after suburb of Wright, amongst beautiful walking and bike trails, it is a suburb built on lifestyle and convenience. Within short drive to wonderful schools, local Denman Shopping Centre and Coleman Court this is an enviable location.
- Stunning townhouse
- Architectural tri-level design
- Views of Telstra Tower
- Double glazed windows
- Built over 200m2 approx.
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (ensuite & main x 2)
- Enormous double garage
- Master bedroom with private courtyard
- Bedroom 2 with large private alfresco area with views
- Bedroom 4 with ensuite (currently additional living area)
- Designer bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and free-standing
- Three entertaining courtyards
- Open plan living area with views
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, tiled splashback and Ariston stainless-steel appliances and room for double fridge
- Ducted heating and cooling (zoned all three levels)
- Video Intercom (Ring System – connects to phone and ipad)
- Alexa Smart Home Connection (lights, heater, cooling etc)
- Short drive to Denman Prospect Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Aquatic Centre
- Short walk to Evelyn Scott School (500 meters)
- Short walk to the upcoming Woolworths metro
- EER: 6
- Body Corporate: $934.00 Per Quarter
There is currently no sale history available for 237 John Gorton Drive.
237 John Gorton Drive WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|1.75 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.69 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|3.06 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.15 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.21 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|3.38 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|4.83 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
237 John Gorton Drive is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.