1 / 18
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Entrances by views over the Tinderry Mountains, this peaceful rural escape spans 7.37 hectares of tranquil countryside. It features an American barn style residence ready for young or extended families, with added future potential to build a dream home.
- Open plan living and dining with slow combustion fireplace
- Endless space for idyllic alfresco living and entertaining
- Picturesque views from almost every room in the house
- Modern kitchen with stainless gas stove and breakfast bar
- Four bedrooms over two levels offering oversized proportions
- Master bedroom and guest suite enjoy easy outdoor flow
- Additional study with built-ins plus an upstairs retreat
- Two water tanks, plenty of storage throughout
- Internal access to vast garage and workshop for multiple cars
- Suits builders seeking to rebuild a custom family residence
- Property is connected to community water bore
The House at 235 MacDiarmid Road BURRA, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $340,000 on 3 June 2010.
235 MacDiarmid Road is located within the suburb of Burra, which has a population of 794, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.8 people.