In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
Situated in a prime position within the high quality 'Trilogy Apartments' complex, this 10th floor corner apartment offers panoramic views over the Woden valley and CBD cityscape which are just as stunning by day as they are lit up at night.
Facing East, the apartment receives the benefit of sunlight in the morning and shade in the afternoon.
A resort style outdoor heated pool and spa, along with a well equipped gym make this apartment a highly desirable lifestyle prospect.
Only a few minutes walk from the Westfield shopping centre, Edison park and public transport.
- Vast lounge invites the outdoors in via floor to ceiling sliding glass doors
- Glass framed balcony as not to obstruct the beautiful outlook
- Kitchen boasts stainless dishwasher and sleek stone benches
- Two welcoming bedrooms can accommodate a king size bed, both with built-in wardrobes and windows overlooking the view
- TV wall mounts with hidden wiring installed in living room and bedroom
- Bathroom reveals chic floor-to-ceiling tiles and stone vanity, with double length shower
- Reverse cycle air conditioning with wall mounted units in living room and master bedroom
- Internal laundry, intercom with secure key fob lift access
- Two undercover basement car spaces with remote access roller door and storage cage
- Common amenities include a pool, spa, gym and barbecue area
- Readymade home ideal for downsizers, first homebuyers, and those seeking an exciting low maintenance lifestyle
- Fantastic easycare addition to investment property portfolio
The Apartment at 232/7 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $402,900 on 8 September 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
232/7 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.41 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.75 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.81 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.87 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.90 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.09 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.09 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.26 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.54 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.63 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
232/7 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.