This stunning designer residence located in the heart of Wright with commanding Views of Telstra Tower and beyond is something special. A gorgeous architectural designed trilevel town home where living space and entertaining options have been carefully considered, and in ensuring a home of generous proportions and flexibility, one of the best townhouses on the market!
Number 231 is a large home built over 200m2 offering an array of amenity including four bedrooms, three bathrooms, double tandem garage and an incredible four entertaining spaces that include large courtyard, covered alfresco and two covered balconies. This smart townhouse has full Alexa home automation able to control lighting and air conditioning home. The main living area with brand new flooring flows onto the entertaining balcony which offers incredible views of the mountains and Telstra Tower.
The home has been freshly painted throughout, updated LED lights, brand ew flooring in the living area, and the downstairs has been converted into a fourth bedroom with built-in-robe. The downstairs fourth bedroom would make a great guest quarter, teenager retreat or would be ideal as a home office, offering separate sliding doors entry through to the courtyard
Located within the highly popular and sought-after suburb of Wright, amongst beautiful walking and bike trails, it is a suburb built on lifestyle and convenience. Within moments walk to Denman Public School & soon to open Denman Private school, local Denman Shopping Centre and Coleman Court. This is a sought after location only, so close to many wonderful amenities.
- Stunning townhouse
- Architectural tri-level design
- Views of Telstra Tower
- Double glazed windows
- Smart townhouse with home automation
- Built over 200m2 approx.
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (main & ensuite x 2)
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and private balcony
- Enormous double tandem garage + kitchenette
- Four outdoor areas
- Two large courtyards
- Two balconies
- Master bedroom with private courtyard
- Bedroom 2 with large private alfresco area with views
- Bedroom 4 with ensuite (currently additional living area)
- Study knook with built in table
- Designer bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and free-standing
- Open plan living area with views
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, tiled splashback and Ariston stainless-steel appliances and room for double fridge
- Ducted heating and cooling (zoned all three levels)
- Video Intercom (Ring System – connects to phone and iPad)
- Alexa Smart Home Connection (lighting and air conditioning etc)
- Short walk to Denman Public School (private school soon to open)
- Short drive to Denman Prospect Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Aquatic Centre
- Short walk to Evelyn Scott School (500 meters)
- Short walk to the upcoming Woolworths metro
- EER: 6
- Built: 174m2 approx.
- Courtyard Ground: 28m2 approx.
- Balcony: 14m2 approx. (off master bedroom)
- Balcony: 5m2 approx. (off living area)
- Balcony: 4m2 approx. (off bedroom 2)
231 John Gorton Drive WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday August 11 from 05:00pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 231 John Gorton Drive.
231 John Gorton Drive WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|1.75 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.69 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|3.06 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.15 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.21 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|3.38 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|4.83 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
231 John Gorton Drive is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.