1 / 25
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Imagine living in Denman Prospects dress circle, in an architecturally designed modern home opposite a beautiful reserve. This perfect family home offers a high calibre lifestyle, with quality fittings and fixtures, enclosed backyard with established and private gardens and luscious green lawns, an extra-large garage and ample storage all on an elevated 650m2 block. This gorgeous family home and neighbourhood is ready to be enjoyed by a new family
- Custom multi-level design, 3x separate living areas, high quality 275sqm of internal living area, 356sqm under roofline
- Huge kitchen, 40mm stone, extra height benches, 900mm freestanding oven and cooktop with an additional 600mm pyrolytic oven and a 600mm steam oven. The kitchen also includes an integrated French door fridge and dishwasher.
- Butler's pantry with integrated microwave and 2nd integrated dishwasher.
- Front living area has its own kitchen with an integrated microwave and dishwasher making creating a fully self-contained area ideal for guests or family members
- Superb formal lounge area, gas fireplace, access to Alfresco
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Engineered timber flooring throughout and quality window furnishings
- Huge master suite with huge walk-in robe
- All bathrooms comprise of customer joinery with extra high vanities
- Backlit light switches throughout with USB sockets in all bedrooms and butler pantry
- Ethernet Data points from garage hub to each bedroom and living areas.
- Foxtel to all 3 living areas as well as master suite.
- Remaining bedrooms all oversized all with built in robes
- Ducted Heating and cooling as well as ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- Pet friendly zoned back to base alarm system
- Smart controlled air conditioning that can be controlled by your phone no matter where you are
- Awesome outdoor alfresco entertaining, built in BBQ and ceiling fan, heating and automatic shade blinds allowing this to be an extension of the living space
- Spacious and private rear yard with ample room for kids to play
- Established gardens, luscious lawn and rainwater tank and irrigation
- Super impressive home set in a popular locale, inspection a must
- Rates $700 per quarter approximately
- Land Tax (If applicable) $850 per quarter approximately
- Rental Appraisal $1,300
- $1,500 per week
- EER: 6.2 stars
- Year built: 2017
- Block Size: 650sqm
- Internal living: 275sqm
- Garage: 49.6sqm
- Alfresco: 31sqm
- Total Residence: 356sqm
The land value history at 23 Temple Terrace DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 23.08%, giving an unimproved land value of $520,000.
The House at 23 Temple Terrace DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,300,000 on 19 July 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
23 Temple Terrace DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|2.45 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|3.38 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|3.75 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.84 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|3.85 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|4.03 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
23 Temple Terrace is located within the suburb of Denman Prospect, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.