For the home buyer seeking an ultra convenient location plus an easy lifestyle, or the investor searching for a combination of growth plus strong rental returns, this single level separate title home should be at the top of the list.
Lovingly maintained and neatly presented, the home features a generous lounge and dining area adjoining the functional and well appointed kitchen with an abundance of storage and bench space.
There are three bedrooms positioned away from the living area, with built in wardrobes, serviced by an ensuite and family bathroom.
Climate control year round is a breeze with ducted gas heating plus ducted evaporative cooling, ensuring your family is always comfortable.
Outside you will find two separate spaces for outdoor entertaining and enjoyment. The secure back yard is easy care and offers a paved courtyard area, with direct access to walking trails leading up Isaacs Ridge, whilst the front yard boasts even more alfresco options.
Just a stroll away from local shops, as well as a moments commute to Canberra Hospital, Woden Town Centre and local schools.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON FRIDAY 24TH APRIL AT 5:00PM VIA OUR ONLINE AUCTION FACILITY - Please find link here - https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live
Summary of Features:
* Separate title Three bedroom ensuite home
* Internal living space approx. 121.75sqm
* Garage Size approx. 34.85sqm
* Built in robes to all bedrooms
* Ensuite to master bedroom
* Large family bathroom with bathtub
* Open plan lounge and dining area adjoining kitchen
* Generously proportioned kitchen with abundance of bench and storage space
* Gas cooking, quality appliances
* Instantaneous gas cooking
* Ducted gas heating
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Freshly painted
* Close to local shops, schools, Canberra Hospital, and a 5 minute drive to Woden Town Centre
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
• All inspections must be by private appointment only (rental and sales),
• Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance (no walk-up inspections)
• Auctions - Virtual/online only
• Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
• We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from
• Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
• Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
The land value history at 23 Rule Street ISAACS, ACT 2607 has the most recent growth rate of 6.74%, giving an unimproved land value of $386,000.
The House at 23 Rule Street ISAACS, ACT 2607 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $353,333 on 8 March 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
23 Rule Street ISAACS, ACT 2607 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|1.11 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.89 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.00 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.03 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.26 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.26 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.58 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.61 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.95 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|2.98 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
23 Rule Street is located within the suburb of Isaacs, which has a population of 2,341, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.5 people.