Auction - On Site - 2.00pm, Saturday 18th December
Registration of Bidders - On Site - 1.15pm, Saturday 18th December
This quality renovation will impress the most discerning buyer.
Located at the end of a cul de sac and backing open space, this freestanding and stylish home is nestled amongst established trees and landscape, providing a lush and peaceful living environment.
Immaculate in every way, the home has been transformed and includes a striking New kitchen, New paint, New floor coverings, New split system heating and cooling, New LED lighting to the open plan living areas and kitchen, New window treatments and an updated two way bathroom.
Designed with three generous bedrooms, kitchen with ample bench space and storage, open plan living areas, landscaped easy care gardens and a covered outdoor entertaining area, place this home at the top of your inspection list!
Conveniently located close to South Point Tuggeranong shopping centre, schools and public transport this home is the answer to your property search.
Fast Facts and Features:
• Freshly painted inside and out
• New carpet and vinyl flooring
• New block out blinds to the front of the home
• Renovated kitchen with soft close drawers and cupboards, brand new quality appliances including electric cooktop, oven, rangehood and dishwasher
• New carpet to all bedrooms
• New LED downlights to the open plan living areas and kitchen
• Generous master bedroom with built in robe
• Two additional bedrooms
• Updated two way bathroom with shower, bath and new vanity
• New Kelvinator split system heating and cooling
• Wall mounted Vulcan electric heater
• Separate laundry
• Generous outdoor entertaining area with covered pergola
• Spacious backyard with a balance of hard surfaces, grass and colourful gardens
• Colourbond fencing
• Carport and shed
In response to Covid-19, social distancing of 1.5m - 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
There is currently no sale history available for 23 Pimpampa Close.
23 Pimpampa Close ISABELLA PLAINS, ACT 2905 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Isabella Plains Early Childhood School.
|0.45 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|0.74 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|0.77 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|0.92 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.77 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.98 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.12 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.57 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.59 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.74 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
23 Pimpampa Close is located within the suburb of Isabella Plains, which has a population of 4,405, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.