This is the kind of home you will fall in love with. Capturing 70's architectural charm with high lofted ceilings and a flowing tri-level design, this exquisite property has been beautifully modernised to create a suburban sanctuary you can't wait to come home to. Set in a tranquil street on a huge 1248m2 block of stunning gardens, this private Hawker home is ideally located a short walk from schools, shops and nature trails, while just a quick drive to the University of Canberra and Belconnen Town Centre.
Within, you'll find spacious living areas with exquisite solid spotted gum flooring comprising a light-filled family and dining area with loft ceilings, gorgeous kitchen with touch-close doors and gas cooking, and sunken formal lounge and dining with a 'Eureka' wood heater for winter days. Surrounding the home are the superb meandering gardens with ornamental plants, hidden entertaining areas and two generous decks for alfresco dining, or enjoying a morning coffee in the sunshine.
Accommodation includes four sizeable bedrooms, all with built-in-robes, separate master bedroom with a beautiful ensuite, second bedroom with ensuite, gorgeous bathroom, concealed European laundry off the kitchen, double enclosed carport and a large garden shed. With ducted gas heating throughout, ducted evaporative cooling through the warmer areas of the home and additional reverse-cycle-heating and cooling in the formal areas and master bedroom, your creature comforts are more than taken care of. With large blocks of land becoming a rarity, this is an ideal opportunity to own a stunning distinctive character home in a highly sought-after location on a large 1248m2 block.
• High lofted ceilings
• Flowing tri-level design
• Beautifully renovated over recent years
• Set in a tranquil street
• Huge 1248m2 block of stunning gardens
• Spacious living areas
• Exquisite solid spotted gum flooring throughout the middle level
• Light-filled family and dining area with loft ceilings and main deck access
• Gorgeous kitchen renovated in 2018 with ample storage, touch-close
doors, gas cooking and separate deck with ramp
• Sunken formal lounge and dining with a 'Eureka' wood heater for winter
days and reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Two generous decks for alfresco dining or enjoying a morning coffee in the
• Four sizeable bedrooms, all with built-in-robes
• Separate master bedroom with reverse-cycle-heating and cooling and a
beautiful ensuite renovated in 2016
• Bedroom two with ensuite renovated in 2014
• Gorgeous bathroom renovated in 2018
• Concealed European laundry off the kitchen
• Double enclosed carport
• Large garden shed
• Superb low maintenance garden with specialty plants, small trees and
hidden entertaining areas
• Ducted gas heating throughout
• Ducted evaporate cooling in the upstairs bedrooms, family room and
• A quiet and friendly street and area
• About 10-minute walking distance to pre-schools, primary schools,
Belconnen High School and Hawker College
• About a 10-minute walking distance to Hawker Shops, Rocksalt Café and
Olive Restaurant, Hawker Medical Centre, and professional suites
• Within a 5-minute walking distance to the Pinnacle Nature Park, numerous
walking/running/cycling trails and the equestrian trail
• Less than a 10-minute drive to the Belconnen Town Centre and the
University of Canberra
• An ideal opportunity to own a stunning home in a highly sought-after
location on a large 1248m2 block.
The land value history at 23 Moroak Street HAWKER, ACT 2614 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $585,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 23 Moroak Street.
23 Moroak Street HAWKER, ACT 2614 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Weetangera Primary.
|0.43 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|0.64 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.73 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.10 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.26 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.56 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.18 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.92 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.94 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.98 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
23 Moroak Street is located within the suburb of Hawker, which has a population of 2,952, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.6 people.