Never again worry about scraping the frost from a car on a cold Canberra morning. This home offers a four-car garage with three-phase power plus a second single-car garage and additional off-road parking for a caravan, boat or work truck.
And it's not cars that are well-catered for. With four bedrooms plus a separate study or home office, there's plenty of space for every family member to do their thing.
The home has a formal living room plus an updated kitchen with generous meals area that leads to an expansive deck looking over the secure rear yard. The family bathroom has a separate shower and spa bath, and updates include a new vanity, toilet and hybrid water resistant floor. There's also a handy second toilet in the renovated laundry.
Although the home has been lived in and loved, there is still work required for completion - please contact Phyllis Tidmarsh for full details.
Living here you're just a short walk from the Bicentennial trail and paddocks that lead to the lower Molonglo River corridor and close to schools, yet you'll also have exceptional transit access to Westfield Belconnen and Canberra city.
Please note that the contract of sale will only be available to buyers who inspect the property.
* Family home on good-sized block
* Four bedrooms; all with built-in wardrobes
* Dedicated study or home office with built-in shelving and desk
* Updated bathroom; separate shower and spa bath plus new vanity, toilet and hybrid water resistant floor
* Formal living room
* Open plan meals area leading to kitchen
* Updated kitchen with exceptional storage, freestanding electric oven and cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher
* Renovated laundry and separate toilet
* Polished timber flooring in living room, halls and bedrooms
* Ducted gas heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Ceiling fans in three bedrooms and living room
* Expansive covered timber deck with new guttering
* Four-car garage with three-phase power
* Second single-car garage
* Large concrete parking pad behind roller door
* Secure backyard
* Colorbond fencing
* Low-maintenance gardens
The land value history at 23 Millhouse Crescent HIGGINS, ACT 2615 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $365,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 23 Millhouse Crescent.
23 Millhouse Crescent HIGGINS, ACT 2615 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|0.91 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.12 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.14 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.36 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.56 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.74 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.78 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.78 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.82 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.90 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
23 Millhouse Crescent is located within the suburb of Higgins, which has a population of 3,073, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.