Offering a versatile and exceptionally generous floor plan, this lovely five-bedroom ensuite home provides space for the family to grow. With segregated, light-filled living and effortless entertainment in mind, this property provides everything you could wish for in your forever home.
The lovely combined lounge/dining area is to the centre of the home and includes beautiful French doors, internal brick feature wall and east facing floor to ceiling windows that ensure endless natural light. The adjoining kitchen has been updated with quality appliances and inclusions such as Miele dishwasher, Fisher and Paykal oven, dual sinks, gas cooktop and wide benches.
The inclusion of a large rumpus room creates wonderful flexibility within. This versatile space can be used as a third living space, work from home option, teenagers retreat or craft/hobby room. Comfort is ensured year round with the addition of ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling.
There is an emphasis on seamless entertaining with lovely flow from the indoors to the outdoors. Beautiful deciduous vines shade the private paved outdoor space, where you will love hosting friends and family throughout the seasons. Car accommodation is provided by a large double garage with workshop space and there is additional off street parking.
If you are searching for an immaculately maintained family home with an expansive and versatile floor plan, 23 McTaggart Crescent, Kambah should be high on your inspection list.
- Lovely light filled five-bedroom ensuite home in a quiet loop street
- L-shaped lounge/dining with French doors, east facing windows and internal -brick feature wall
- Fantastic family room adjacent the kitchen with sliding door access to the rear garden
- Updated kitchen with wide benches, pantry, dual sinks, gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, inbuilt microwave and a Fisher and Paykal oven
- Rumpus room to the rear creates versatility in the floor plan
- Spacious segregated main bedroom with walk through robes and ensuite decorated in neutral tones
- Secondary bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes
- Family bathroom services the home with large vanity, separate bath, floor to ceiling tiles and separate w/c
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensures year-round comfort
- Outdoor entertaining area covered in a beautiful vine for shade – perfect space for entertaining family and friends
- Established and private rear garden with a garden shed and space for children and pets to play
- Car accommodation is provided by the double garage with workshop space to the rear
- Perfectly positioned in quiet loop street with ease of access to the R4 and R5 bus runs and the Park and Ride facility
The land value history at 23 McTaggart Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $330,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 23 McTaggart Crescent.
23 McTaggart Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School).
|0.88 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.09 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.11 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.20 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.74 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.87 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.10 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.10 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.16 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.32 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
23 McTaggart Crescent is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.