Perfectly positioned in a leafy street opposite a family friendly park and playground, this privately built 3 bedroom home offers a wonderful first home into the booming suburb of Scullin. The practical floor plan will easily accommodate a professional couple or young family, while the flat block of 749sqm means there is ample room for future extension and improvements when required. The home has been well maintained and updated over the years, but creative buyers will surely see the huge potential to refresh and renovate to suit your own taste and budget.
• Privately built 3 bedroom home - 110sqm internal living area
• Spacious lounge room plus separate meals area
• Updated kitchen in neutral tones, gas cooktop
• Ample storage space throughout, include built in robes in 2 bedrooms
• Updated bathroom, plus separate toilet
• Lock up garage plus additional off street parking spaces
• Flat 749sqm block offers plenty of space for young kids and and potential for future projects and extensions
• Adjacent to green space where the kids can run and play while you keep an eye on them from home
Take a drive through Scullin and it's easy to see that the suburb is going through a boom phase. Renovations, extensions and re-builds are common now as more and more people discover what a sensational location this is. Close proximity to popular schools, bus routes, parks, local shops and walking distance to the Belconnen Town Centre make this one of the best value homes in 2614 today.
Home Size: 110sqm
Block Size: 749sqm
Rates: $2550 p.a.
EER: 0.5 stars
There is currently no sale history available for 23 Mackinolty Street.
23 Mackinolty Street SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Matthew's Primary.
|0.69 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|0.70 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.77 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.06 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.33 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.55 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.57 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.68 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.72 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.89 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
23 Mackinolty Street is located within the suburb of Scullin, which has a population of 2,929, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.