A secure street frontage and private low-maintenance grounds welcome you to this delightful single level home. Thoughtfully designed, the home offers two separate living spaces which flow on to the large covered entertaining area through new bi-fold and sliding glass doors. Offering a pleasant feeling of privacy and space throughout, with garden outlooks from nearly every room, this home would be ideally suited to a young couple or downsizer seeking an easy living move-in ready home in a peaceful cul-de-sac position.
- 106sqm of living on a 582sqm block (approx.)
- two separate living spaces
- large kitchen with breakfast bar
- freshly painted throughout
- ducted gas heating
- new carpet in two bedrooms
- back deck spans the breadth of the house and is the perfect spot for watching nature, playing with the kids or enjoying the sun
- low maintenance established gardens
- single carport with phone app remote access roller door + storage area
- quiet cul-de-sac opposite reserve, primary school and newly updated playground
- surrounded by cycle paths within easy commuting distance of both Calwell Shopping Centre and Tuggeranong Town Centre
- RZ2 zoning
The land value history at 23 Mack Street RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $279,000.
The House at 23 Mack Street RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $361,000 on 29 August 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
23 Mack Street RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Richardson Primary.
|0.19 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.23 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.23 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.33 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.54 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.58 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.59 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.89 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.97 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.12 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
23 Mack Street is located within the suburb of Richardson, which has a population of 3,006, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.