1 / 29
Striking design, functional layout and quality finishes combine perfectly with a premier Watson position to deliver a new abode that impresses the moment you walk in the door. With living spaces being the hero, the generous open plan living and dining cradle the entertainers' kitchen. Complete with showstopping stone top waterfall island bench, butler's pantry, quality BOSCH appliances and feature splashback, the home chef is well catered for. Flowing out to the expansive rear deck, entertaining will be inspiring, with guests and hosts staying connected. A second formal lounge at the front of the home provides a great separate living space and adds versatility to the modern family's living needs.
The main bedroom suite is stunning, with spacious walk-through robes leading to a high quality ensuite, punctuated by black tapware, twin above counter basins on a quality wooden vanity and enjoying a huge shower with twin rain heads. The main bathroom is of the same high quality, with the addition of a deep, feature bathtub and delicious skylight, and services 2 additional queen bedrooms, both with mirrored robes. A double lock-up garage, separate toilet, abundant storage, and large internal laundry all add to a features list far too long to describe with words alone.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double lock up garage
- Open plan living and dining, flowing to outdoor deck + additional formal lounge room
- Expansive outdoor deck, perfect for relaxing and entertaining
- Entertainers' kitchen with showstopping stone top waterfall island bench, butler's pantry, quality BOSCH appliances and feature splashback
- Large main bedrooms with walk-through robes and ensuite + 2 queen sized bedrooms with built-ins
- High-end bathrooms with contemporary black tapware and round, above counter basins, ensuite with dual vanity and twin rain shower heads, main with striking feature bathtub and skylight
- Wood and carpet floors with modern colour palette
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Oversized, remote control, double lock up garage with internal entry
- Fully landscaped, flat level block
The House at 23 Kilduff Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $419,000 on 24 April 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
23 Kilduff Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.17 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.88 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.04 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.10 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.21 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.21 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|3.11 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.11 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.13 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|3.40 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
23 Kilduff Street is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.