Situated in an exclusive position off Gundaroo Terrace this lovely 2,137sqm block is beckoning to be built on. A tree lined entrance opens out to a hidden block with established trees and an outlook to the north. Building blocks in the heart of the village are rare and this block boasts wonderful privacy and views. Design your dream home with no time limits to build.
- Take advantage of the northern aspect and build a solar passive home
- Power and phone line to laneway entrance
- Entry via own laneway off Gundaroo Terrace
- Walk to Gundaroo's local shops, restaurant, cafes and primary school
- Short walk to bus stop to Canberra's major schools
- 30 minute commute to Canberra's Inner North
The Land at 23 Gundaroo Terrace GUNDAROO, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $352,500 on 21 May 2018.
23 Gundaroo Terrace is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.