Experience the uniqueness of this property, exuding a warm and inviting ambiance. Conveniently located only just a short drive from Wagga Wagga, it provides a sense of sanctuary, making you feel right at home. Why venture out when everything you need is at your fingertips.
- flexible floorplan with five bedrooms, offering the option of sixth bedroom or office, all equipped with built-in robes
- master bedroom featuring own walk-in robe and ensuite
- approximately 1.1 acres (4452m2)
- spacious open plan dining, living and kitchen area
- beautiful country-style kitchen with butler's pantry, island bench with breakfast bar and quality appliances, including recently upgraded new electric stove top and rangehood
- second lounge room/library including built-in bookshelves and Tasman oak finishes
- main three-way bathroom with a generous spa bath, shower, toilet and a cottage style vanity
- all year-round comfort ensured by ducted evaporative cooling, two extra gas bayonet outlets and a slow combustion fire place
- enclosed shed currently set up as a three-bedroom space with its own kitchen, laundry, bathroom and mezzanine
- outdoor alfresco entertainment area overlooking the salt chlorinated pool
- veranda wrapping around one side of the house, providing views of the established gardens, vegetable gardens and don't forget the children's sandpit
- additional features included powered shed at the rear, 2x woodsheds/dog runs, 5.5 kw solar panels, in-ground irrigation system and the list goes on
Located 20 minutes south of Wagga Wagga, the township of The Rock boasts amenities such as a supermarket, medical centre, charming parks, and is conveniently located just a short drive from the Rock Hill Nature Reserve
If you seek a laid-back rural lifestyle, this residence is the ideal property, providing the perfect setting for the entire family.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
There is currently no sale history available for 23 Emily Street.
23 Emily Street is located within the suburb of The Rock, which has a population of 1,236, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.5 people.