1 / 29
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Occupying a premier position in what is undoubtedly one of the prestigious pockets of Bonner, this exclusive 365sqm residence property provides a unique sanctuary of style with a great sense of light, space and privacy.
With views sweeping over the Gungahlin district and backing reserve parklands, this unique, custom designed home is a harmony of contemporary appeal and welcoming tranquility. Sited on an 679sqm block, this premium property offers an exciting and rare buying opportunity.
- Impressive family home set opposite to Nature Reserve
- Superb design with three separate living areas
- Heater/Air conditioning 2 zones
- Open plan kitchen seamlessly flows to the outdoor entertaining
- 80mm Island bench top and 40 mm all other bench tops
- Designer kitchen top quality finishes, Induction cook top, pull-out dishwasher
- Inbuilt double oven and microwave
- Outdoor kitchen with 6 burner BBQ and alfresco bar fridge
- Inbuilt sound system to family, rumpus and alfresco
- Ethanol feature fire-place
- Designer Italian basins and bathroom accessories
- Flameless shower screens along with smoked mirror splash-back
- 600x600 Italian floor tiles
- Data point to master, family, rumpus, study and pool area
- Pool with jets, water features and gas heater, night lights
- Custom made wardrobes, vanities, laundry, study desk and joinery
- Double glaze windows, eclipse power and switch points, security cameras and alarm
The land value history at 23 Dooley Binbin Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 4.52%, giving an unimproved land value of $376,000.
The House at 23 Dooley Binbin Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,310,000 on 14 November 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
23 Dooley Binbin Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.56 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.13 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.73 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.77 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.30 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.81 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.22 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.40 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.75 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.85 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
23 Dooley Binbin Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.