1 / 29
Epitomising a lifestyle of undeniable sophistication, and sited in what is undoubtedly one of the most sought after locations in the Gungahlin district, this beautifully presented modern home is a must see.
This premium property offers a distinctive style and exceptional quality of inclusions showcased throughout this supreme four bedroom home, which also features two separate entertaining areas.
This remarkable residence offers prestigious living in a plentiful space, constructed with the growing family in mind.
Offering an array of entertaining and lifestyle options, enjoy an immensely private position nestled on a generous block amidst other high calibre homes.
Harrison is a beautiful suburb to live in with a diverse mix of young families and established homeowners. The location offers the best of everything with quiet streets, large established blocks, thriving nearby shops, outstanding local schools and offers the convenience of the new light rail development.
Be sure to add this to your inspection list
- Land Value: $346,000 (2020)
- Living 181m2
- Land: 455m2
- EER: 4.5
- Year built: 2007
- Rates: $2,649 per year
- Land Tax: $3,662 per year
- Rent per week: $750
- Single level living
- 2 Seperate living areas
- Outdoor entertaining area
- New Paint throughout the home
- Fantastic floor plan with both formal and informal living areas
- Sunny and spacious formal lounge area
- North facing entertaining and living areas
- Open plan kitchen with quality appliances
- 600mm gas cooktop
- Light and airy open plan living
- Formal dining zone
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Low maintenance gardens
- Spacious double car garage with remote access, internal access and storage space
- Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling
- Continuous hot water system
- CCTV system
- NBN Connected
- Close to light rail stations and easy access to Majura Park
- 250m walk to Mullion Park
- 800m walk to Harrison District Playing Fields
- 900m walk to Mapleton Avenue Light Rail Stops
- 1.1km walk to Mother Teresa Catholic Primary
- 1.2km walk to Harrison Early Childhood Centre
- 1.4km walk to Harrison Public Schools
- 1.4km walk to Nullarbor Light Rail Stops
- 1.4km walk to Franklin Woolworths
There is currently no sale history available for 23 Brumby Street.
23 Brumby Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.11 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.02 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.57 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.23 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.62 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.64 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.64 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.91 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.08 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.87 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
23 Brumby Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.