Imagine waking up and having your morning coffee on the spacious alfresco, entertain all the family and friends with a BBQ or just sit back at the end of the day with a glass of wine. You can because all the hard work has been done here with this quality built home. There is even a 4 car lock up garage for all the expensive 'Toys'.
Approximately 18 months young just a few of the homes many features include:
- 4 Double bedrooms all with BIR's master with WIR, ensuite, ocean and suburban views.
- Granny flat style accommodation downstairs with separate entry, kitchenette, living room, 5th bedroom and separate room specifically designed for a sauna and indoor spa (included in the sale) perfect for the extended family.
- Impressive kitchen with ceasarstone bench tops, quality appliances including gas cook top, electric oven and spacious walk in pantry sure to satisfy the most discerning home chef.
- Beautifully appointed flooring throughout.
- 9ft ceilings with a generous open plan living space and reverse cycle a/c opening onto the entertainment area.
- 5,000L water tank and plenty of room to park the boat or caravan out the front.
Approximately 1.8km to beach at Malua Bay, IGA, award winning Butcher, Newsagent, Post Office and various other retail and food outlets. Around 15mins to Batemans Bay shopping and cafe precinct, marina and foreshores with many private and public schools nearby. Located only 2hrs to Canberra and 3.5hrs to Sydney makes this an easy decision.
Call for an inspection at your earliest convenience.
Land size: 808m2
Council Rates: $2,628.00/yr
There is currently no sale history available for 23 Bowerbird Place.
23 Bowerbird Place is located within the suburb of Malua Bay, which has a population of 1,929, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.3 people.