This beautifully preserved home is now being presented to the market for the first time in two decades. Perfect for renovations, a knock down rebuild or just to love, this residence offers an exceptional opportunity to purchase in one of Canberra's most sough-after suburbs. Situated on an expansive 939m2 block, this home is now ready for a family to make it their own.
- New Westinghouse 600mm oven and rangehood
- Low energy downlights throughout
- Segregated lounge and dining rooms
- Expansive, low maintenance 939m2 level block
- Newly laid vinyl plank timber look flooring
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- New concrete edging around perimeter and footpaths
- Large double carport with ample additional parking
- Rinnai Infinity instantaneous hot water system
- Northerly aspect to the rear
- Expansive 939m2 block
The land value history at 23 Bokhara Circuit KALEEN, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 4.76%, giving an unimproved land value of $420,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 23 Bokhara Circuit.
23 Bokhara Circuit KALEEN, ACT 2617 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kaleen Primary.
|0.41 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|0.71 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.27 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.27 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.34 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.46 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.57 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|2.73 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|2.84 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|3.03 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
23 Bokhara Circuit is located within the suburb of Kaleen, which has a population of 7,271, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.