Situated on a desirable 753sqm block, is this large & spacious 4-bedroom family home! This is an exceptional opportunity to secure a pristine property in the highly sought-after village of Colo Vale. This home embodies a comfortable & easy lifestyle with plenty of opportunity to entertain. With an open plan kitchen, dining & living which seamlessly flows to an excellent covered outdoor entertaining area.
This home features:
- Master suite with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
- Generous secondary bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Open plan family & dining plus a formal living room
- Centrally located kitchen with electric cooktop, electric oven, plenty of storage & breakfast bar
- Slow combustion fireplace perfect for those colder Autumn days
- Outstanding covered outdoor entertaining area ideal for BBQ's with family & friends
- Double car garage plus additional single garage with awning at rear of property perfect for tradies
- Fully fenced & beautifully landscaped 753sqm block
Centrally located in the village of Colo Vale, with a short scenic drive to the Hume Highway, & just a few minutes' drive to Mittagong town center, where you can find a great range of shops, award-winning cafes & restaurants, lush parks, a large medical centre & more. Inspections are strictly limited to open homes due to being tenanted, for any further information please contact Clayton Smith on 0419 555 035 or [email protected]
Inspections are strictly limited to Open Homes due to the property being tenanted.
**All care has been taken in to provide accurate information in this advertisement. However, prospective purchasers are to rely on their own enquiries.**
The land value history at 23 Banksia Street COLO VALE, NSW 2575 has the most recent growth rate of -11.26%, giving an unimproved land value of $293,000.
The House at 23 Banksia Street COLO VALE, NSW 2575 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $33,000 on 9 April 2001.
23 Banksia Street COLO VALE, NSW 2575 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Colo Vale Public School.
23 Banksia Street is located within the suburb of Colo Vale, which has a population of 1,618, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.9 people.