1 / 30
Superbly positioned in popular Burrill Lake, this grand design home is set on a generous 732sqm block overlooking picturesque parkland and pond views.
The home is ideal for those seeking space, privacy and indoor-outdoor living with the luxury of a solar heated swimming pool. All within easy walking distance to shops and the beach via the dedicated walking paths.
The home features a unique floor plan with indoor and outdoor living being a key focus.
- Highly sought after Burrill Lake address with rear yard overlooking pond and natural bush reserve
- Ducted vacuum and air-conditioning for year round heating and cooling throughout
- High ceilings, crisp neutral tones, easy care floor tiles in living areas and carpets to bedrooms
- Multiple spacious light filled living areas on both levels enjoying parkland views
- Downstairs could be sectioned off to create a guest retreat or permanent family accommodation
- Oversized master suite with large walk-in robe and full sized bathroom ensuite with bath
- Five large bedrooms all with built-in robes and room for desks
- A magnificent commanding modern facade with low-maintenance, easy-care manicured gardens
- Solar-heated swimming pool plus solar panels
- Outdoor alfresco dining area overlook pool and terraced yard
- Garage with internal access and remote control
- Internal laundry with additional toilet
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
The House at 23 Bada Crescent BURRILL LAKE, NSW 2539 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $870,000 on 11 August 2020.
23 Bada Crescent is located within the suburb of Burrill Lake, which has a population of 1,465, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.2 people.